Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Help! Missing service manual pdf

MPRCTCL

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2008 Crystal Red XLR-V
Hi y'all,

I have the electronic version of the service manual, but one pdf I'm missing is one I need. Does anyone have the Computer/Integrating section? Any help is appreciated. If there are different versions, I have an '08, but I suspect they are probably all very similar if not identical.

Thanks in advance,

Bob

Thanks for the quick reply. My manual was from another vendor, so I figured "for $19, I'll take a chance that this one is complete." Nope. Same exact thing missing the same sections of the manual. Oh well, I gambled and lost but I still appreciate the tip!

Bob

Hey Bob don’t know if this what your looking for or will help or not but found this online link for my 05!
Check it out:
2005 Cadillac XLR Workshop Service Repair Manual

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry It didn’t help, but at least we tried.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is a section called "Computer/Integrating Systems" that is referenced in a LOT of sheets including "Entertainment" and all over "DTC info" that should talk about bridging between the networks in the car and list the data link references and... ?

Screen Shot 2019-09-08 at 5.03.22 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-09-08 at 5.07.37 PM.jpg

What specifically are you looking for?

I think that is sort of a one book covers everything location. I will see if the dealer can direct me to a source when I go by Tuesday to pick up some parts.

I'm still not sure what you're looking for, but try out a subscription to Chilton's online manual. About 40$/year and a good reference You can download specific pages in PDF formats.

So I found out some more information...

There are about 20 sections of the full manual that the online sellers don't have. They're things like collision repair, plastic panel stuff, suspension stuff, the detailed computer stuff that I have been asking about in another thread... I don't know why they have some sections and not others, but the "have" list is the same between sellers. Could be GM protected the others differently or they posed more risk somehow (?) Regardless, I don't think anyone who doesn't work at GM or is under NDA (non-disclosure agreement) is going to have them so... oh well.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom