Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Key Fob Search

1965Byrd

My XLR/V(s)
2004 Cadillac XLR
Hi everyone, I looking for a key fob # 15212513, does anyone have one available??

Youcan use the 06-09 xkr for or thecirvette fob . used ones for the 04 are selling for 300-600$ . dtupid money to pay when its just a fob. The later corvette square one even has the rear bumper key blank in it at all times

I have two spare key fobs #10354922 and #10354923 and they will not program to the car. The only one that will program is the 15212513. I figure there has to be some difference in them due to the different part numbers.

Theres a number one and a number two fob.some people have no problem programming them while othets do. im not familiar with the older style as people want oo much money for them when i can use the later model that works and i can get new. I think a coue people have used the srx remote which s even cheaper. Ill look to see if i have the number you are looking for. How do you know that number will program to the car

Youcan use the 06-09 xkr for or thecirvette fob . used ones for the 04 are selling for 300-600$ . dtupid money to pay when its just a fob. The later corvette square one even has the rear bumper key blank in it at all times
Will this work? :
Amazon.com

Ive not used that one but if you try and it does not work for you ill buy it and try. I was just looking to buy a couple of them.

Theres a number one and a number two fob.some people have no problem programming them while othets do. im not familiar with the older style as people want oo much money for them when i can use the later model that works and i can get new. I think a coue people have used the srx remote which s even cheaper. Ill look to see if i have the number you are looking for. How do you know that number will program to the car
I have one that I programmed to the car, the others would not program ....

Id say you have a programming problem. The fobs rarely fail if they have a new battery. Id have someone with a tech 2 program them for you. The new style like the one from amazon works on the ear!y cars . ive used the gm ones . Im ordering a few to try. ive used aftermarket on other cars

Id say you have a programming problem. The fobs rarely fail if they have a new battery. Id have someone with a tech 2 program them for you. The new style like the one from amazon works on the ear!y cars . ive used the gm ones . Im ordering a few to try. ive used aftermarket on other cars
I have a Tech 2 and the fobs would not program to the existing rcdlr ....

Well you have a problem. Any xkr fob should program to any car. Ive never had the problems you are talking about as long as you are not trying to program two number one or two number two fobs to the same car. Others may be able to help you as ive not had the problem you are.

Incorrect, I know for a fact that all o4-05 key fobs are not interchangabe, they match up with the rcdlr which there are different ones available ...

Well ive swapped about a hundred so i guess i dont know anything. Thats why they are programmed

Thats why i use the later ones and never had a problem.

Theres two for 500$ each of the ones you want on ebay. Good luck.

I'm just saying I tried and tried to program a couple of 10354922 fobs and they would not program. Tried a15212513 and it programmed with out a problem. Tried to add the 103 as a second fob and the dic times out at waiting for fob 2 .....What newer fob did you use ?

Hi everyone, I looking for a key fob # 15212513, does anyone have one available??
I have a fob that I purchased for my 2004 just as a back up but ended up selling the car before even programming it. Don't know if it will work for you but when I bought it it was for a 2004. I have attached photos $200.. which I paid and it's yours. #10354922

Attachments

• IMG_9813.jpeg
    IMG_9813.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 13
  • IMG_9814.jpeg
    IMG_9814.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 12

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!