Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Happy Halloween!!!

Lola's Mom

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2004 Black Raven
Happy Halloween !!

'Going to be at our Annual Halloween Open House .... 'Treating' the little ones with a treat and feeding the big ones with Ray's Potato Soup ....

My little 3 yr old is dressed up as a Rocket Ship .... he wanted to be a 'rail' ..... then changed it to a (dune) buggy with a wheel on top .... since those weren't an option he settled for the rocket ship .... :lol: The newest little guy (4 mos) is just going to be our pumpkin.

I so love this time of the year!

What are you guys doing??

We had our kids over for dinner tonight, our son Brandon turns 26 tomorrow on Halloween day! He and his recent bride Laura were here as well as my daughter Erin with her hubby Jason and our grandaughter Evelyn! Cute pictures of her helping with the leaves today attached.

Anyway, back to Halloween: I remember going into labour in the morning of Halloween 26 years ago and was a bit miffed as I had all the decorations in place and I loved the cute little kids and making an extra effort to freak out the older trick or treaters! :chuckle

The home we live in now is in the country and we dont get any kids at our door, sad for me really. I boxed up my decorations for the most part and took them to my daughers house.

(BTW: did I tell you that our business sale went through and Steve & I are officially retired now! :rocker: Still lots to do with the change over but we are winding down fast!)

We had our kids over for dinner tonight, our son Brandon turns 26 tomorrow on Halloween day! He and his recent bride Laura were here as well as my daughter Erin with her hubby Jason and our grandaughter Evelyn! Cute pictures of her helping with the leaves today attached.

(BTW: did I tell you that our business sale went through and Steve & I are officially retired now! :rocker: Still lots to do with the change over but we are winding down fast!)

What a little cutie!!!! & congrats on the sale of your business!!! What are your plans after everything is done... lots of top-down driving, I'll bet!!!

Well the XLR is tucked away for the winter but we intend to to do some topless :D driving in Florida, Harley style.....no top on them eh! I would love to take the XLR with us but our house there does not have a big enough garage. :(

I also intend to spend lots of time with this little cutie: :love: I got to take Evelyn trick-or-treating tonight. :reddevil At 16 months old, she does not even know how to say trick or treat but she had fun knocking on doors and putting stuff in her caldron and she was the cutest witch out there! ;)

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom