Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

First time XLR owner!!!

nino78

My XLR/V(s)
2005 Light Platinum XLR
Hello,

I'm very excited to be the owner of an XLR. I remember seeing it for the first time at the Chicago auto show in 2003 I believe. I stared at it for 30 minutes and wished I had 80k to spend. Well 13 years later that dream has come true. Look forward to sharing lots of pictures and joining in on the conversations.

Thanks,
Nino

Hello,

I'm very excited to be the owner of an XLR. I remember seeing it for the first time at the Chicago auto show in 2003 I believe. I stared at it for 30 minutes and wished I had 80k to spend. Well 13 years later that dream has come true. Look forward to sharing lots of pictures and joining in on the conversations.

Thanks,
Nino

Glad to see you!! Your experience at seeing an XLR the first time is similar to mine in 2005 when I saw one at the dealer. Do yourself a favor and start reading the posts in General Discussion and Technical Discussion starting from the first post. Lots of information and will answer just about any question you may have about your new baby.

I just came on board as well, so welcome! I just purchased a 04 and I love it!
I am working thru some repairs, etc....
Great car!
Great choice of cars!

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Thanks everyone. Here is a pic of my baby. 20160405_182704.jpg

Welcome nino78 and tjxlr as well! I love love love my XLR and I am sure you will love yours too. I live in 'the great white north' and every time I get my car out in the spring I get that 'lucky girl' feeling all over again. Owned my car since it was 2 years old, but it is still 'my baby'; just like all of us XLR geeks :love:(and I say that with great affection) all feel here on this forum. :burnout:

Welcome Aboard

Welcome. Nice looking XLR. They are a blast to drive, and listen to people go, "A Cadillac, Really?" "Never seen one before." I looked hard at The Mercedes 560 SL. But went XLR because they are more unusual. Just don't see that many. Don't break it though. Parts can be tough. I did find a nice 560 SL AMG and was really tempted, but then, nah, XLR ;) Enjoy.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom