Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Artomobilia apparel

My XLR/V(s)
2004 Black Raven, Ebony
Bruce,
Yes, we would be glad to do something. Hats are the easiest. We can do shirts as well. I prefer to offer both Men's and Ladies styles for polos. For polos we will need to know Style(Men's or Women's) and size. I think everyone liked the wicking type fabric we got for both last year's Arthritis Foundation Car a Show and Mike & Amy's Surfing the Atlantic rendezvous. Let me know your thoughts (including colors) and we will make it happen!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I vote for red! Simple design, XLR silhouette with Artomobilia 2015 underneath. We'll take a men's medium and a ladies large.

Bruce,
Yes, we would be glad to do something. Hats are the easiest. We can do shirts as well. I prefer to offer both Men's and Ladies styles for polos. For polos we will need to know Style(Men's or Women's) and size. I think everyone liked the wicking type fabric we got for both last year's Arthritis Foundation Car a Show and Mike & Amy's Surfing the Atlantic rendezvous. Let me know your thoughts (including colors) and we will make it happen!

Sounds good to me. Men's large and women's small.

For all that want polo shirts, leave your reply on this thread. Please indicate Style (M or W) and size. I will summarize the list in a couple weeks and ask each person ordering to check to make sure all of the information is correct. I will have to check our sources, but we did the previous polos for $22.00 each.

I will work up a design with on red fabric and post it.
Tim

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Automobilia Apparel

Put me down for one men's large Thanks Carguy
Bruce,

Besides Polo style, what other style choice for woman? Anything button-up or tank-like?

Carguy,

I see you are in Illinois, you should join us in Carmel, In for Artomobilia. We'd love to have a Black Cherry in our group!

Put me down for one men's large Thanks Carguy

Besides Polo style, what other style choice for woman? Anything button-up or tank-like?

For purposes of keeping things simple, I would prefer to offer Polos in Men's and Women's style only. I have included a picture of the shirts we supplied for the Dublin show last year. The Ladies style is cut higher under the arms and the shoulders are narrower than the Men's style, more flattering for a Woman's figure.
5031d3f36299e3251cec36d44ca71eb3.jpg

Also, I will be bringing these to Artomobilia with us from Ohio and deliver them on Friday and Saturday.
Tim

Can we please order ONE MENS SZ XL - Thank you .... if you are putting names on them it would be "Ray" .... thank you.

Lola,
Got it! Ray it is.

So far I have
Fireduck - men's L, women's S
Cubby - Men's M, Women's L
Carguy - Men's
Lola's Mom (Ray) - Men's XL
Tim & Beth

If anyone else would like an Artomobilia Shirt - just post a reply on this thread. I'll be ordering them about Aug 15th.

Last edited:
Hi Tim
On the shirts - What words are they going to display and what's the logo going look like? Can they have the word Cadillac (in the Cadillac font below) added if your not including that to the display? Thx Dan

Cadillac font.jpg

Dan,
Cadillac is a registered trademark and something that we cannot duplicate without much effort, licensing, etc. As has been posted, GM has abandoned the XLR name and logo, so we are free to use that.
9ce668642a34b20de3b00e2265c14dec.jpg

Tim

Ok Thx! I'll let you know if we decide on any!

Dan & Wendy
"05 GRAND DADDY"

:thumbsup Looks great, Tim!

Dan,
Cadillac is a registered trademark and something that we cannot duplicate without much effort, licensing, etc. As has been posted, GM has abandoned the XLR name and logo, so we are free to use that.
9ce668642a34b20de3b00e2265c14dec.jpg

Tim

Tim/Beth,

Can I get both Men's M and a Women's M

Thanx
Giz

Ok Tim I need 2 in size XLG what your payment plan agreement?

Dan & Wendy
"05 GRAND DADDY"

Dan,
Men's or Women's or one of each? I'll bring them to Carmel and we can settle up then or when we meet up in Columbus. Shirts will be $20.00 each.
Tim

Ok sorry thought I mentioned men's! They look great and thx for do doing this! I will not be able to wear it the day of the show as I'm allergic to most laundry detergent so Wendy washes all my new clothes with clear and free detergents an then has to wash them a 2nd time to rinse in plain water. But that's fine I can wear them too my local car shows!........ or maybe find washer & dryer there

Dan & Wendy
"05 GRAND DADDY"

Last edited:
Those are GREAT shirts! Love the RED - especially with the black embroidery .. very nice. I ordered one for Ray. It is also a real value shirt with embroidery .... it is in my top 3 favorites .... Thank you for doing them. :thumbsup

However, this fat chick doesn't look so cool in golf tee's .... lol .... Cubby, I am wearing my 'official' M&M shirt on Saturday .... It is actually my favorite. :love::love:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom