Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

2005 XLR Parts Car

Hello Anthog, Do you still have interior parts available? Do you have bottom seat control for the driver seat? (Black) Also, would you still have a center console without dents on the metal and a working cup holder door? (black) Last, Speaker grilles for the seats? (Black) If so, pictures please. Thank you in advance 👍 Goc bless you 🙏🏽

your seat part if for an 08 is 07/08/09 only. early will not work. you can still get it in tan and have it painted but it will scratch easy and show. unless completely broken they can be repaired fairly easy to fit closer to the seat. part number you may be looking for but in cashmere

19123598​

XLR Allante guy. Did you check out SMC auto parts for your Bose amplifier? One of the other members showed me them and they seem to have quite a few NOS XLR parts. I see they have the amp for a C6 corvette and I would be interested to see if it also fit the XLR. Good luck

XLR Allante guy. Did you check out SMC auto parts for your Bose amplifier? One of the other members showed me them and they seem to have quite a few NOS XLR parts. I see they have the amp for a C6 corvette and I would be interested to see if it also fit the XLR. Good luck
Thank you Caddy Daddy, I forgot about SMC

I need one of the top positioner sensors. I believe all 3 of them are the same. There is one located at the front of the top , one on the left side of the trunk hinge and one behind the seats located in the forward portion of the trunk. If you have one or more of these, please give me a call. Wayne Andrews 425 466-7058

they are not physically the same .but appear to interchange. 3 of them part number 19210515 and the top top switch 10315823 which is also in some places called a sensor but is actually the push button switch and can cause problems like the position sensor.

Last edited:
your seat part if for an 08 is 07/08/09 only. early will not work. you can still get it in tan and have it painted but it will scratch easy and show. unless completely broken they can be repaired fairly easy to fit closer to the seat. part number you may be looking for but in cashmere

19123598​

Hi:

I need a opener button for the storage compartment between the seats 2004 with shale seats.

Thanks,

Keith

Just picked up a 2005 XLR for the suspension module, now I am looking to part it out. Let me know if you are in need of some parts.

Rear Damage:
No Tail lights
No Rear bumper
Roof pump (core only)
No Third Brake Light

View attachment 9541View attachment 9542View attachment 9543

More pictures in my garage

Vin# 1G6YV34A3355603806
Hi:

I'm looking for a button that keeps the storage compartment between the seats closed. I have the spring, just need the button. 2004 XLR with a sale interior.

Thanks,

Keith

seashark00@yahoo.com

Any chance you still have the right front fender?

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom