Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

looking

mtrocket

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2007 Red Jewel XLR
Relatives of mine living in Coos Bay, OR is kind of looking for an XLR. They had never heard of them until they saw mine in March... think I gave them the XLR bug (such a grat bug to have, too!!!). They looked at an '05 with 18,000 miles for $41,000... seems rather high to me. Anyone know of any in Oregon for a good price?

I'm a fan of Yahoo Auto search feature. That's how I found my 2006 XLR-V certified pre owned for 40K about 200 miles from my home.

Rod,

For that price they should be looking at '06 V's. My '06 XLR-V with 14,000 miles was less than $41k when I bought it last April. Have them search ebay, cars.com etc. Most dealers selling on the internet may buy your plane ticket and pick you up at the airport to drive it home. You can also check a transport service to have them pick it up and deliver to your door. As always, tell them to look for one with existing warranty or CPO!!

Relatives of mine living in Coos Bay, OR is kind of looking for an XLR. They had never heard of them until they saw mine in March... think I gave them the XLR bug (such a grat bug to have, too!!!). They looked at an '05 with 18,000 miles for $41,000... seems rather high to me. Anyone know of any in Oregon for a good price?

thanks, guys...

JT:
I will let them know about Yahoo auto search... I didn't know about it so did a search and found a '04 with 3,450 miles in Puyallup. No price listed but Kelly Blue Book says $31,500.

Cubby:
I did tell them how important a warranty is on these cars... especially since I don't have one nor can I get one :(. Oh well, hopefully the repairs on mine are finished... it does get expensive, not to say it's not worth every $$$$, though!!

I don't know of any, but I use autotrader.com for almost all of my buying & selling now. Great tool, even if used only for research.
Bruce

Clean 05's are selling at auction for $27,000 in good shape.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom